SURGEON GENERAL WARNING

**WARNING/CUIDADO**

Reading this material may cause rage, apathy, suicidal ideation, homicidal tendencies, increased sexual libido, impotence, night terrors, visual and audible hallucinations, and the overwhelming want/urge to slap the shit of someone. Enjoy!



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

To All My Facebook Friends

Hello Facebook Family!

Just wanted to write a little something to all of you to let you know how much I miss all of you!!  It has been a long 3 weeks now since I have meandered through the news feed keeping up with all of you.  But I do have to say I have NEVER broke Lent and I am not starting now!  Besides, April 8th is just around the corner.  I know for a fact I am gonna spend Easter sitting in front of the computer (or on my phone) scrolling through 40 days of status updates, reading messages and all that other Facebook fun!!

To catch you all up on me Me ME... I got a job!  I start March 26th at Michael's as the Store Designer/Floral Department!  I will finally get to work, I haven't had a job since 2011!!  Not that I haven't been trying.  I've sent out 100's of resumes and been to 27 interviews!  My sister Chrystal and I even went to Houston for a interview, I obviously wasn't offered a position. But everything happens for a reason I suppose.

Anyways I love and miss all of you.  See you back on Facebook soon!

Smooches!!

PS ~ Subscribe to my blog people!!  You can also follow me on Twitter @HolleewoodCeleb.


No comments:

Post a Comment